Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Whoops!


So I didn't realize that you have to be a member of Expedition Portal in order to look at the pictures on the previous links. I don't know if I am game to post a bunch of pictures from last year. But then again-that kind of seems like me. Always trying to catch up.
We saw a lot of new country last year. Some close to home in southern and central Utah and a quick trip to Kansas. This past year also came with a few changes. Jared sold his Jeep and now we are a one vehicle family. It is a lot easier than I thought it would be. Jared is no longer a scout leader, but is now Elder's Quorum president. Switching over was VERY difficult for him. He misses his monthly outings with the boys terribly. I am no longer Primary President. Wahoo! I get to teach Relief Society once a month. Our kids are growing and changing so much as kids do. Oh-and I saw the biggest lizard I ever have seen in the outdoors. His body was about 8 inches long. He posed so nicely for this picture.

1 comment:

chchoo said...

What a great shot! Congrats on being released. I bet that was a big load. And what? You went to Kansas? Did I miss that or was I just not paying attention. I do have a pretty lousy memory these days... who are you again? ha.