Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blogging Again

Life is always busy. I don't know too many people who aren't busy. I let the blog go by the wayside, but recently had a friend tease me about my lack of posts. Then Jared said to me today, "Let's catch your blog up." I had to laugh. I have endured a bit of teasing from him for having a blog, but he has found his own type of blogging. The manly version is called a forum, and Jared has found the perfect one for him. Expedition Portal While I was not blogging this past year, he was posting away, and did a great job at it. I thought I would post a couple of links so you could see his handiwork.


A nice May bikeride.

June Southern Utah trip. Retracing the San Juan Mission. If any of you have read the book "Undaunted" about the Hole in the Rock pioneers.

White Rim trail in Canyonlands. September

2 comments:

Amanda said...

i think it's a good idea for you to keep your blog up to date, but it's for selfish reasons. Hadlee still talks abour your girls and misses them. I am excited to keep up with you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

I too have been a total slacker with the blog...I am trying to get back! I miss you...it has been too long!!!