I already told Hadlee that the tooth fairy isn't real so I would just probably give her some money. But you could always just leave money under her pillow with a note from the tooth fairy saying she found the tooth at school and knew exactly whose it was. I bet you could make it look pretty legit too with all your skills. It would have to be all sparkly and stuff. What did you end up doing?
Life is Good! We are Jared and Dana plus three. Jared spends most of his time teaching, taking care of his family and dreaming of the trips he wants to take someday. Dana gets to be home raising her family. She cleans, cleans and cleans some more. When she does have spare time, she loves to start craft projects and not finish them. And has piles of crafty junk to prove it! We are proud sponsors of three spiffy kids who truly are blessings in our lives.
2 comments:
I already told Hadlee that the tooth fairy isn't real so I would just probably give her some money. But you could always just leave money under her pillow with a note from the tooth fairy saying she found the tooth at school and knew exactly whose it was. I bet you could make it look pretty legit too with all your skills. It would have to be all sparkly and stuff. What did you end up doing?
They are looking so tall. Did you get the tooth fairy situation all resolved?
Post a Comment