Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Miracle!!!

1/2/09 Wahoo! The Chiara's have a blog. I have been thinking about doing this for sometime. I have had an inner conflict of whether I really want my pictures out there for everyone to see, or if anyone really wants to hear all the fluff from our family. But . . . so many of my friends use blogs to keep in touch, so I thought I would give it a whirl. So this is the Christmas miracle. Not some great and glorious story of us being lost in the snow and saved by a dog, no, not some story of all of our debts being mysteriously payed off. Just simply the fact that we now have a blog. I will try and stay somewhat current on the posts. Thanks to my sister-in-law Jenn for helping me get started.
This picture is of the kids swinging in our backyard and loving the snow. We received seven inches for Christmas. It was not the good packable kind perfect for snowman-making, instead the stuff is like fine sand. You can't make snowballs with it, it's hard to sled on, so swinging was the best choice. They look so great in their warm Christmas beanies.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Welcome aboard the blogging train! It will be so much easier for us to keep in touch now. You know what they always say, "It's only six miles to Price but 20 miles to Helper." Blogging should shorten the distance. :)

chchoo said...

They do look great! Now where are the pics of Dana? :)